- consists of: built-in sink, single lever kitchen mixer, control unit, hose box, automatic waste and overflow set
- for installation in worktops from 25 mm
- material sink: stainless steel
- number of bowls: 1 main bowl
- with drainage
- tap hole and hole for control unit are pre-drilled
- orientation: bowl right
- sink depth: 190 mm
- cabinet size: 60 cm
- type of installation: flat on the countertop (self-rimming) or flush-mount installation
- position overflow: on the right side of the bowl
- tap ledge reinforcing for a tight and stable seating of the kitchen mixer
- corner radius: 10 mm
- suitable for continuous flow water heaters
- MagFit magnetic shower support
- swivel range 110° / 150°
- laminar spray and shower spray
- ComfortZone 220
- lockable shower spray, spray returns automatically through handle closing
- sBox for quiet, smooth and protected hose guidance in the cabinet, under the countertop, with extension length up to 76 cm
- push of control unit: Intuitive start and stop function of the water flow, turn: automatic drain operation
ComfortZone: mixers at different heights
Generous proportions, sophisticated technology, intuitive operation. Outstanding design, high safety standards and considerably enhanced comfort: Hansgrohe showers, mixers and thermostats with this trademark extend your ComfortZone.Enjoy really new freedom in the bathroom
QuickClean: easy limescale removal
Who really likes cleaning? Our invention, QuickClean, rapidly removes dirt and limescale deposits from mixers and showers. Flexible silicon naps make sure of this. Beware of copies: this QuickClean logo is the only guarantee of genuine Hansgrohe quality.Rub off residues easily
Select: fun with water at the touch of a button
Soft water droplets or an invigorating massage? Select the jet type you want in just one click, for even more showering fun.Savvy showers featuring a little button
Everything from cars to toothbrushes: products that receive this award rank among the best-designed products in the world. Globally recognised seal of quality, awarded by the International Forum Design since 1953.
One of the most prestigious awards in the world. Awarded for top quality, innovative form and function since 1955 (North Rhine-Westphalia Design Centre).
Spare parts catalogue
We endeavour to always provide up-to-date, complete information on our website.
However, we do not assume any liability for the up-to-dateness, accuracy, completeness or suitability of the information for particular uses.